Sunday, April 18, 2010

Post 7

You know...God is working in us all of the time. It really doesn't matter the time of day, what day of the week, or what you are doing. God continually is within us all..always! This is a good thing, as it keeps all of His children in check - you know, making sure you are staying on the right path - His path. We are ALL really chosen, if you really think about it.

Today, Stephen has left White Stone. God is working in him right now - and His timing isn't now. At least not in the White Stone direction. He will be missed.

But White Stone marches on. To the beat of the same drummer. =)

White Stoners - please pray for me and the band today. Help Him guide us in the right direction. =)


I'm off for now - going to church. Today, the Lord has blessed me! I am playing in the worship band at Mark's church! I'm really not familiar with the five songs that I will be playing, but He is with me. So I have no worries!

God Bless you, White Stoners!

I love you all.

Biffer

No comments:

Post a Comment