Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Post 2

Good Afternoon!

Lot's of stuff going on here at White Stone!

The White Stone band is now complete (we think!).

The lineup is now...

Gary Stirnemann
Eric Rochelle
Stephen Buise
Biff Poindexter
Todd Looper

Today I went to the Trade Center to look around. Think we are gonna rent a room there to start out. Got one of the rooms in mind.

Setting up a meeting with the band for Wednesday night. Gotta start practicing! Shouldn't take long...we are all in love with the Lord, and he will make things so easy for us!

More to come!

I love you.

Biff

2 comments:

  1. Looper! He's a good boy. He was my Best Friend in kindergarten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a good boy (well I try anyway.....) I am pumped to get going. Thanks to God and you guys for throwing me in to the pan...

    ReplyDelete