Monday, April 12, 2010

Post 1

Wow! What a first week!

My name is Biff - and I walk with Jesus.

That's a pretty dramatic statement for some to hear. But no matter. I do. I feel no regret. Nor will I ever.

In the beginning of my walk, I thought that White Stone was to be a Praise and Worship Band. One that plays for the Lord, and hopefully brings other to Him.

But after only one week "at work", our Lord have delivered to me a more direct message. One of more broad aspirations for Him.

White Stone is a Ministry. A complete outreach for Him. And this is where I live today.


PRETTY DEEP STUFF? Yeah, I suppose in some folks eyes it would be.

Our Lord has opened so many doors for me to explore since I have been "where I'm supposed to be".

White Stone (the band) is now comprised of ...

Stephen Busie (Guitars/Vocals)
Gary Stirnemann (Guitars/Vocals)
Biff Poindexter (Drums/Vocals)
Eric Rochelle (Bass/Vocals)

We are being managed by our Lord through Josh Stirnemann.

White Stone is this....praise music. Plain and simple. We will be playing worship music for the masses. Our "church" is wherever we decide to set up and give Him praise.

More to come. I love you all.

I commit to you all who follow this blog that I will start giving you all of the information that I can as soon as I can.

I love you.

Biffer

1 comment: